Recruitment & Training Provider
Job Title: Data and Compliance Officer (Classroom)
Reporting to: Data, Claims and Compliance Lead
Place of Work: Team Valley, Gateshead
Role Overview: To compliance check and input data for all streams of delivery
- Provide support and administration duties to delivery staff taking a lead on Classroom delivery
Involvement in the preparation and co-ordination of paperwork and venues including risk assessments of venues.
- Provide tutor support with regards to the collection of learner evidence to ensure compliance
- Be responsible for timely and accurate data entry on to relevant external and internal systems.
- Assist with the compilation of management information reports, data extraction queries and reconciliations of data as and when required.
- Carry out audits of documentation and appropriate IT systems to ensure full compliance with all aspects of contracts in Pin Point Training in line with ESFA methodology.
- Manage the booking and processing of Functional Skills examinations
- Registration and certification claims with relevant awarding bodies
- Report anomalies/problems/inconsistencies in the quality and compliance of Apprenticeship contracts promptly to the Claims and Data Lead
- Ensure 100% compliance across all funding paperwork and data entry
- Ensure that you work to the Pin Point Training’s vision, values, objectives and priorities and are strongly committed to them
- Understand and adhere to all responsibilities to ensure that the quality requirements of Pin Point Training’s Quality Assurance Framework, the prime contractor, funding body or any other contract stakeholder, are maintained
- Promote the principles of Equality and Diversity and ensure that the policy is fully applied at all times
- Understand and be committed to all personal responsibilities under Health & Safety and Safeguarding procedures, and ensure that the policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensure that the Code of Conduct, Data Protection, Harassment & Bullying, Confidentiality, Anti-Fraud, Data Security and all other policies of the Company are fully applied at all times
- Strictly adhere to all Pin Point Training’s processes and procedures
- Ensure individual expertise and subject area knowledge is up to date through Continuous Personal Development, including sharing good practice, engaging with training and acquiring / maintaining any individual qualifications required for the role.
- Work flexibly in the field and across offices, as and when directed by line manager.
- As necessary, and in addition to the above, undertake other activities commensurate with the nature of the post.
- All Pin Point Training employees are required to demonstrate a number of core competencies
- Self management – manage workload effectively
Relationship management – develop and maintain productive relationships with your Team, Management, Clients, Partners, Sub contractors and all key stakeholders.
- Customer and Employer focused – committed to understanding client aspirations, supporting their needs.
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess some knowledge of FE and use of MIS systems i.e. PICS
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritise work and work under pressure.
- Possess an understanding of the Learner Journey process.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good time management
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- ESF funded contracts
- Knowledge of learner management systems and eportfolio e.g. OneFile
- A background or knowledge of FE and use of MIS systems i.e. PICS
All Roles will require a basic DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.
To apply send your CV to Margaret.email@example.com or call 07740 407 766
To apply for this job email your details to Margaret.firstname.lastname@example.org.