Pin Point Recruitment
• Full-time, Permanent
• £20,000 plus shift allowance
• 2 shifts
• Industry leading benefits package
A Manufacturing company with multiple sites across the UK are on the lookout for an experienced Paint Technician to join a team of Operatives based at their flagship Gateshead facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the painting process in the electro-coat and powder sections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Control pre-treatment, electrocoat, ovens and powder control
• Produce a good quality paint finish and film build thickness
• Carry out daily and weekly planned maintenance
• Daily monitoring of plant emissions
• Assist in production requirements when required
Required Skills and Experience:
• IT literate
• Health and safety & Quality
• 5S – Housekeeping
• Understanding of waste and cost
The successful candidate will enjoy access to industry leading benefits, a Talent & Succession programme plus, much more.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading local employer, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Liam at our Gateshead office on 0191 2690557.
For more jobs within the UK please visit www.pin-point.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.