Pin Point Recruitment
Commercial Engineering Manager
Up to £80,000 DOE
Full time – Permanent
£200M+ Turnover Manufacturing Company
A large Manufacturing company with several sites across the UK and Europe are on the lookout for an experienced Commercial Manager to head up a team of Engineers based at their flagship facility in Sunderland.
The purpose of this role is to manage and develop capabilities, processes and staff as necessary to operate in a high-volume production environment.
- Operate pricing systems and controls to ensure that the business is in line with objectives in terms of budget achievement, manufacturing capacity, planning and profitability targets.
- Review and be responsible for operation of contract and commercial pricing.
- Manage and lead the commercial function to ensure that excellent service is delivered in all instances with support from the Commercial Director.
- Ensure that SLAs are known, monitored and achieved by liaising with the planning, procurement and production departments.
- Ensure that all necessary Management information is available in a timely manner.
- Monitor existing contract performance and report under-performing contracts to the Senior Management Team with proposal for improvement of underperforming contracts.
- Recruit, train and develop personnel to ensure that they operate at optimum performance levels.
- Create and manage achievement of the relevant overhead budget for your area.
- Prepare appropriate business critical information at business review meetings and contribute to the strategic aims of the organisation.
- Continuously look to improve processes and procedures.
- Manage the smooth implementation of new business.
- Maximise sales and margin improvement wherever possible.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a Commercial Management position within a Manufacturing environment.
- People development and performance management.
- Have monitored profitability of orders processed, actual vs estimated.
- Must be well organised with good project management, sales and strategic planning abilities.
- Educated to degree level and/or management qualification.
This position would suit an experienced Commercial Manager with a background in high-volume manufacturing. The successful candidate will enjoy an industry leading benefits package plus many other outstanding perks.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading global employer, please apply with your CV to email@example.com or contact Liam at our Gateshead office on 0191 2690557.
For more opportunities within the UK please visit www.pin-point.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.