Website Pin Point Recruitment
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
£8.25 up to £9.75 per hour plus overtime
Temporary to Permanent
Immediate starts available
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Counterbalance Forklift drivers for work with a well-known, well respected global automotive manufacturing company based in Washington.
If you are looking for a full-time role with opportunities to gain a permanent contract following 6 months service, then this may be the role for you!
To be successful within this role you must hold a valid Counterbalance forklift licence as well as have previous experience of operating forklifts safely and efficiently.
· Operating Counterbalance fork lift trucks within the busy warehouse
· Moving materials around the warehouse
· Carrying out Line Feeding duties when needed
· Loading and unloading wagons
· Stock Control
· Adhering to strict health and safety policies at all times
· Working in a team to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse
· Free on-site car park
· On-site subsidised canteen serving hot and cold foo
· Ongoing Training opportunities
· Permanent roles for reliable staff
· Overtime available on regular basis
Day Shift: 06:45 – 15:20 (Mon – Thurs
06:45 – 14:30 (Fri)
Late Shift: 15:15 – 23:05 (Mon – Thurs)
14:25 – 23:05 (Fri)
Night Shift: 20:55 – 06:50 (Sunday)
23:00 – 06:50 (Mon – Thurs)
For further details on this excellent opportunity and to join a leading local employer, please apply with your CV or contact our office on 0191 261 5205 for a discussion on this role or many more.
For more jobs within the UK please visit www.pin-point.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.