Website Ozone Direct (UK) Linited
We are looking for a Maintenance/Service person to join our team at our manufacturing site in Washington.
The primary role of the Maintenance/Service person is to:
· Provide a full and reliable service to all customers across the UK
· Service of equipment on site and inform customer representative of any breakdowns in equipment
· Provide support for the Production Team in Washington
· Work with external contractors when required
Key Activities and Responsibilities
· Travel to customer sites throughout the UK and carry out maintenance of electrical equipment
· Ensure that all servicing and repairs are actioned either on site or at our base in Washington
· Complete Service paperwork
We are looking for someone who has:
A clean driving licence held for a minimum of 5 years (insurance company requirement)
· Working in a Manufacturing environment
· Customer Service
· Understanding of basic electronics
· Route planning
Industry training will be provided
This role requires the individual to regularly work away from home on an overnight basis
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please send us an email to email@example.com and attach your CV . We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.