Website North Haven Care and Support
Providing quality care to people living in our community.
North Haven Care and Support are recruiting.
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants across Sunderland to work within our clients own homes and around the local community. We have full-time, part-time and casual roles available with immediate training and start dates.
We are recruiting in the following areas:
Roker, Seaburn, Fulwell, Whitburn, Cleadon, Southwick, South Hylton,
It’s an amazing feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve supported someone who is vulnerable to be independent whilst helping them maintain their pride and dignity. North Haven are looking for kind, motivated, helpful and friendly people like you to join our amazing team of part and full-time care assistants. All you need is a passion for helping others.
The role will involve providing excellent levels of care to service users within their homes and within the local community. The work is interesting, varied and no two days are the same.
Having experience as a care assistant is preferred but not essential as we provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
· Caring, compassionate and a good listener
· An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
· Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and household duties
· Able to drive and have access to a vehicle
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Successful candidates will be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
And what are the benefits of working with North Haven?
· Competitive hourly rates of up to £9.30 per hour, mileage of 30 pence per mile
· 28 days annual leave (pro rata for part-time staff)
· Paid classroom-based training
· Two days, paid shadow shifts
· Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments including earlies, lates, evenings and weekend working
· Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
· The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care
· Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200 (conditions apply)
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal chat please call 01915561024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.