Learning Curve Group are one of the UK’s most diverse training providers offering learning and education opportunities to learners of all levels. As a Sales Advisor for our Apprenticeships division you will be responsible for contacting companies to promote primarily Apprenticeships but also other Learning Curve Group products as required.
In the Client Services Advisor position you will be performing as a Business to Business sales representative contacting companies promoting Learning Curve Groups products. Working Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00, this is a call centre environment so you must be comfortable with making outbound calls.
The successful candidate must be articulate, understanding, patient and forward thinking. To be considered for the role of Client Services Advisor you’ll also need these important qualities:
• Tenacious and resilient
• Self-motivated and positive thinking
• Proactive and versatile to work within a team and individually
• Patient, organised and be able to think outside of the box
It is essential that you have an excellent telephone manner, good work ethics and be eager to achieve. We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you will very quickly feel part of the team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Marketing qualifications to prospect leads
- Following up on enquiries from marketing
- Promoting all available products via telephone and email to all prospects as well as existing clients
- Manage enquiries from clients and provide appropriate support
- Liaise with other internal departments to keep records up to date where appropriate
- Manage and keep your own CRM system up to date
- Where appropriate, answering internal calls as well as making outbound calls
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Implement and comply with Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Patient and understanding
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent work ethics
- Excellent time keeping
- Positive attitude
Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
Mileage – 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles
Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
Simply health scheme
Keeping in touch meetings
Basic – £16,053 OTE – £18,000 + Bonus
To apply for this job please visit lcg-hr.force.com.