Finding Talent that Educates
Learning Curve Group Recruitment are currently working with one of Wales largest training providers, who are looking to recruit a Curriculum Development & Compliance Coordinator to oversee the development, quality and compliance of the organisations teaching, training and learning resources. You be overlooking the development and implement effective systems and quality assurance processes to all teaching, training and learning resources, ensuring they met the needs of the learner and Award Body requirements, supporting practitioners in providing the best possible delivery to the learners.
• Oversight and accountability to help shape the learning agenda in the development, quality and compliance of the organisations teaching, training and learning resources.
• Accountable for transforming the way we design and deliver learning in a way that is seamless and engaging for all learners.
• Based on research and clear articulation of learners needs, identify and implement / facilitate implementation of innovative learning resources to enhance the offer and services to the learners.
• To scope, design and develop resources for qualifications that inspire practitioners and that engage and support learner’s progression.
• Develop learning resources, including using digital platforms, and effectively embedded within delivery with clear implementation planning
• Support the development of learning resources through digital solutions (Virtual Learning Environment) and actively promote the benefits of e-learning solutions with practitioners
• Provide deep subject expertise, in leadership and management apprenticeship frameworks, to strength learner resources. Flexibility and willingness to work across broader subjects though self-development and engaging with sector specialists / leads, is a requirement of the role.
• Develop and maintain insight into best practice (pedagogy, assessment) at subject level.
• Maintain a deep understanding of teaching, learning and assessment in all subject/s, through close and continuous liaison with a range of sector specialists / leads.
• Establish collaborative working relationship and communicate with sector leads, attending standardisation meetings and maintain effective communication.
• Accountable for quality assuring learning resources ensuring compliance with company branding, standards and document control procedures
• Accountable for ensuring learning resources meet Award Body standards and learners needs
• Sampling and auditing learning resources, ensuring learning resources are evaluated, effective and embedded across the business.
• Though sampling and auditing, ensure the effectiveness of resources application and the impact on learners progress
• Develop and maintain an in-depth evidence base of learner needs in each subject area through a continuous programme of research / feedback with practitioners, stakeholders and learners
• Provide clear management information reporting to the business as required
• To ensure security of company assets
• To comply with all company policies and procedures
• To comply with the companies safeguarding policy & procedure
• To comply with Equal Opportunities Legislation and be proactive in challenging prejudice, discrimination and stereotyping.
• To implement in full the Company’s quality policies and procedures.
• To consult the Company Health and Safety Policy with regards to their specific responsibilities as described in the general arrangements section
• To give consideration to their actions at work as to how they may affect the safety of Learners, clients and visitors to Company premises
• Support organisations core values
• Co-operate with all staff to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and reporting any risks identified, at the company’s or others premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer.
• Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company.
• Attend relevant training / personal development programmes
• Contributory Pension Scheme – 4% employer / 5% employee contribution
• Annual Leave 25– 28 days Plus Bank Holidays (inclusive of Christmas Shut Down)
• Training and Continual Professional Development Opportunities
• Travel expenses and business mileage
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eye Sight Scheme
• Gym Membership
• Life Insurance
• NUS discount card
• Development of curriculum resources, specifically within higher level apprenticeship qualifications
• Experience of building sustainable relationships with senior managers and colleagues
• Experience in developing, teaching, training and learning resources, quality assurance and compliance
• Able to translate business goals and strategies into practice
• Creative and innovative approach
• Understands e-learning and blended learning techniques Apprenticeship qualifications, Awarding body standards and Understanding or Estyn / Ofsted standards
To apply for this job please visit lcg-hr.force.com.