Website Great Annual Savings
At the heart of Great Annual Savings is our people. As a staff-orientated business, we strive to provide our people with a working environment that not only recognises them on a professional level, but a personal one too. The dedication we show to each person’s career opportunities, responsibilities, progression and rewards are just some of the reasons people consistently choose to work for us.
What you’ll get
· 23 Days holiday PLUS buy back scheme and holidays gifted at Christmas
· 3pm finish on a Friday
· Health Care Plan
· Long service awards ranging from £1000 worth of holiday vouchers for 3 years service upto £10,000 for 10 years plus 10 days holiday
· Car benefit scheme
· Life assurance
· Informal dress code
· Staff referral scheme with cash incentives
· At least 12 social events throughout the year
· Pension scheme
· Annual staff conference
· Matchday hospitality at Newcastle, Sunderland and Spennymoor
· Paid maternity and paternity leave
What you’ll do
We are looking for resilient, tenacious sales individuals to join our expanding teams. Working as a Lead Generator you will;
· Make outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers
· Offer a range of services across our portfolio of “cost saving solutions”, this would include procurement of waste, water, energy, business insurance and PDQ machines.
· Identify the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building, identify/find a need for our services.
· Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
· The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale.
· You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made
How you’ll do it
· Must have sales experience, preferably in a cold calling telephone sales environment – this could be B2C or B2B
· Energy sector experience is preferred but not essential.
· Success in sales – it could be from any walk of life – if you can sell one product or service, you should be able to sell for us.
· Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
· Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working to targets.
Don’t delay, join #TheGASLife today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.