Looking to kick start your career in commercial business?
Want to help play a key part in building one of the North East’s fastest growing and most exciting companies?
durhamlane is hiring!
Put simply, we’re demand generation specialists. We ‘build or buy’ for our customers by providing sales and marketing skill to generate new opportunity or build and train sales teams on their behalf.
· Demand Generation Service – Creating qualified new business opportunities for our clients and partners.
· Recruiting, Training and Coaching – Sales professionals all the way up to senior leadership teams. Strengthen sales methodologies, streamline sales processes and accelerate performance.
Awarded an ‘Outstanding place to work’ Best Companies accolade. In the last 12 months, we’ve increased our revenue by over 130% working with customers around the world.
Now is an exciting time.
As a durhamlaner, you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering a wide variety of campaigns working on the outsourced sales side of our business. Your job is to generate new opportunity on behalf of our customers, using email, telephone and Linkedin to engage decision-making prospects. You will have opportunities to fast-track into management with comprehensive training programmes and structured mentorship, tailored to your career goals and ambitions.
This opportunity exposes you to senior delegates from blue chip clients quickly; some of our past graduates have went on to join Big 4 companies in mid-level positions.
· Telephone, email and some social media prospecting. Including B2B Cold Calling.
· Project management and working collaboratively with your team to ensure Client retention
· Reporting and liaising with C-Level client contacts
· Promote a range of our client’s solutions, services or products
· Updating and managing client databases
· Salary £18-20k (depending on experience)
· Half yearly bonuses (up to 10% of salary) – target dependent
· Uncapped commission
· Unrivalled training, coaching and development
· Regular social events (monthly team activities, and quarterly drinks / companywide team building activities)
· Games area in the canteen
· Weekly Corporate Yoga sessions
· Well-being service
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a B2B environment with exceptional telephone skills. You will be a highly tenacious and resilient individual with the ability to communicate at all levels, and be a keen team player. Additionally, a key part of the role is the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
In return we offer an exceptional training and development programme, exciting staff incentives, and the opportunity for fast progression alongside the opportunity to work and think strategically.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.