Website Designer Childrenswear
Luxury Designer Childrenswear
Designer Childrenswear are looking for a talented individual with excellent photography skills to come and join our large in-house studio based within our Sunderland web department. As part of our team you will be responsible for producing high quality images for our award winning website www.designerchildrenswear.com
Key Responsibilities & Essential Attributes:
- Product shots using still life mannequins.
- Maintaining consistently high standards for accuracy, image quality and productivity levels.
- Receiving direction from manager and prioritising workload.
- Ensure all raw images are correctly named and processed.
- Continuously seek to improve imagery by showing initiative and keeping up with our competition.
- Previous experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance/ Working additional periods which meet the business demands
- Editing images of products to a satisfactory standard
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
Please Submit your CV to Kate@designerchildrenswear.com with your CV and cover letter detailing why you wish to work for Designer Childrenswear and what you can bring to the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.