We’re Atom bank
We’re an app only bank, so we don’t have any branches on the high street. Traditional we are not. Even our ad campaigns are a little bit different.
● Featured in London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019.
● Ranked 12th in Business Cloud’s 100 FinTech disruptors list which looks at the UK’s most exciting financial technology companies.
● Named in the Chronicle’s top 50 best places to work in the North East (listed in the top 20).
● The UK’s most trusted bank on Trustpilot.
Want to join us?
Atom is a provocative, ambitious and driven Fintech that’s embarking on a chapter of major growth and is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team, to be a key part of this exciting and fast-paced journey.
As an Operational Systems Analyst, it will be within your responsibility to configure and maintain existing operational systems, capturing new business requirements, as well as developing new systems and workflows to benefit Operations.
Stakeholder communication, expectation management and positive working relationships are key in continuously helping drive Operations forward.
Part of the Operational Effectiveness Team, which will require performance of tasks to support of Resourcing Planning and wider team goals.
What will your ‘typical’ day look like? (but, no two days are the same at Atom):
- Gather and document business requirements
- Maintain Stakeholder relationships and communicate throughout project lifecycles
- Liaise with third party suppliers to discuss and escalate issues as well as drive progress
- Contribute to Operations impacting projects where applicable
- Create stop-gap solutions for Operations business areas
- Assist Technical Data Administrator duties and contingency when necessary
- Develop, test, and deploy business solutionsAll roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
What do we need from you?
- Stakeholder management
- Strong task management skills
- Problem Solver
- VBA and XML coding experience
- Passionate about improving the experience of Operations systems users
- Experience of maintaining databases
- Self-motivated with strong planning, organisation and technical skills
What would we ideally like from you?
- Advanced VBA + VML coding skills
- Project management skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual share option – performance related
- Incredibly generous company pension scheme (13% Atom contribution)
- ‘All About Me’ fund – £200 per year to spend on learning a new skill (but it can’t be anything to do with your job). Recently people have done upholstery courses, had driving lesssons and a rowing membership.
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days – rising by half a day with every year in the company
- Private medical insurance for you and immediate family
- Health cash plan – expenses paid on optical/dental/other appointments/treatments
- Life insurance – four times annual salary
- Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Continuous development – professional qualifications.
- Flexible working in a creative environment
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role. Atom bank are unable to support Visa Applications/sponsorship.
Atom bank is an equal opportunities employer. We value you as an individual and therefore disregard race, religion/belief, gender, sexual orientation, maternity/pregnancy, age, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership and disability in any hiring decisions we make. Atom bank will always adhere to the Equality Act 2010.
To apply for this job please visit www.atombank.co.uk.