We’re Atom bank
We’re an app only bank, so we don’t have any branches on the high street. Traditional we are not. Even our ad campaigns are a little bit different.
● Featured in London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019.
● Ranked 12th in Business Cloud’s 100 FinTech disruptors list which looks at the UK’s most exciting financial technology companies.
● Named in the Chronicle’s top 50 best places to work in the North East (listed in the top 20).
● The UK’s most trusted bank on Trustpilot.
Want to join us?
Atom is a provocative, ambitious and driven Fintech that’s embarking on a chapter of major growth and is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team, to be a key part of this exciting and fast-paced journey.
To handle the inputting, processing and monitoring of payments in and out of Atom across the product range for Savings, Residential Mortgages and Business lending, escalating and resolving exceptions through to resolution.
This includes: Processing mortgage related payment activity including applying redemption funds, processing overpayments and applying unpaid and amended direct debits. Processing, investigating and resolving Savings Account payment exceptions, disputes and escalations
What will your ‘typical’ day look like? (but, no two days are the same at Atom):
· Process payment scheme exceptions including: BACS, CHAPS and Faster Payments.
· Investigate and resolve customer queries relating to payments efficiently and to meet relevant SLA’s
· Ensure that all transactions have been processed on a daily basis
· Work with internal stakeholders from across the business to resolve payment actions
· Develop expertise and knowledge on payment processes and procedures
· Support & embrace change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
· To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas
· To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
What do we need from you?
· Flexible, Adaptable and Enthusiastic
· Knowledge of payments schemes
· Strong numerical/reconciliation skills
· Payment Inputting experience
· Able to prioritise and perform a variety of administrative tasks
· Ability to relay complex/technical information back to customers and team members
· A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
· Knowledgeable of customer’s needs and expectations
· Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
· Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
· Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What would we ideally like from you?
· Knowledge of payment regulations
· Experience of PSW, and BACS including ADDACS, AWACS
· Interest in Payment technologies
· Knowledge of AML and KYC regulations
· Working within a financial services environment
· Ability to analyse information, and make informed judgements
What you’ll get from us:
· Competitive Salary
· Annual share option – performance related
· Incredibly generous company pension scheme (13% Atom contribution)
· ‘All About Me’ fund – £200 per year to spend on learning a new skill (but it can’t be anything to do with your job). Recently people have done upholstery courses, had driving lesssons and a rowing membership.
· 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days – rising by half a day with every year in the company
· Private medical insurance for you and immediate family
· Health cash plan – expenses paid on optical/dental/other appointments/treatments
· Life insurance – four times annual salary
· Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Continuous development – professional qualifications.
· Flexible working in a creative environment
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role. Atom bank are unable to support Visa Applications/sponsorship.
Atom bank is an equal opportunities employer. We value you as an individual and therefore disregard race, religion/belief, gender, sexual orientation, maternity/pregnancy, age, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership and disability in any hiring decisions we make. Atom bank will always adhere to the Equality Act 2010.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.