AAAsports are offering Sun FM listeners the chance to book an action packed AAAsports Party for half price! Normally £120, Sun FM listeners can book a Trampoline, Gymnastics or Cheerleading party for just £60! Each party includes 1 hour of activity for up to 20 guests, followed by 40 minutes in our Party Room for food and refreshments! Great for all ages and abilities and totally unique – give your guests an experience they’ll never forget!
• Fully qualified instructors delivering either Trampoline, Gymnastics or Cheerleading as booked
• 1 hour of activity, followed by 40 minutes in the Party Room
• Up to 20 guests per activity
• Subject to availability – limited vouchers and party slots available. Feel free to contact us i advance to check availability before purchase.
• Full Terms & Conditions are below
• Upgrade your activity – £30 – choose from 2 of Trampoline, Gymnastics or Cheerleading, or have the full use of our facility with our Open Gym parties
• Additional 10 guests – £40 – bring up to 30 guests to your party
• Pizza Hut – £6pp – includes a small pizza, side and drink, all delivered hot and fresh ready for your party!
t: 03330 050 152
tw: twitter.com/SilksworthPool @SilksworthPool
Terms and Conditions
We aim to provide everyone with a truly unique experience whilst at our parties! To do this, we have number of requirements which we need all of our party bookings to adhere to. Please read these carefully and ensure that every member of your group follows these requirements!
1. All parties are for 1 hour of activity, and our activities will start at the allocated time. If members of your party arrive late, every effort will be made to join in each member at an appropriate time, however it is essential that all members receive their induction briefing from our Coaches before being allowed to participate.
2. Each participant must bring along a completed, signed consent form to be able to take part and these will be checked by our Coaches at the start of the party. Unfortunately, anyone who does not have this completed will not be able to take part in our activities.
3. Our facility has lots of fun and exciting apparatus to use, however these can be dangerous if not used correctly. Our Coaches will be aware of the activity you have chosen and will use that piece of apparatus during your party – please do not allow anyone else to use any other piece of apparatus during the party.
4. There is a strict dress code which must be adhered to at all times. All participants must wear suitable attire such as tracksuit trousers or short, t-shirt and socks. No jeans, dresses, belts or buckles can be worn, and all jewellery (including all piercings and friendship bands) must be removed. There are no shoes allowed in our activity area – this applies to any supervising adults as defined by our Coaches.
5. Seating is provided for spectators on our Mezzanine. Please ensure that all spectators remain in this area at all times.
6. Following the activity, you will receive 40 minutes in our Party Room. Please note, this room may not be accessible in advance due to other bookings, and this room must be completely empty by the end your 40 minute allocation.
7. You are welcome to bring your own food and refreshments to the facility, however this can only be consumed in our Party Room. Please do not take food or refreshments in to the activity area.
8. If you wish to bring decorations in to the Party Room, please do not stick anything to our walls or windows. Helium balloons are fine in the Party Room but not in our activity area.
9. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, with full payment required upon booking.
10 Voucher must be booked by 31st August 2018.